anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

I never set up 2 step verification, now It's asking me for a code and I'm not receiving anything.

So I tried login in today and I can't get into my account it asks for a code, I never get anything nor did I ever set up anything. I can't even log in on my phone or pc to get back up codes, I can't do anything because it asks me for this code. I checked my email and I did receive a message that said 2 step verification is activated. Wtf is going on? Is there anything I can do to get on? This is super fucking annoying I've been looking forward all week to maybe play 2 hours tonight anything I have to deal with this shit. Beyond annoyed with this, they've made me change my password so many times as if that wasn't annoying enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...