anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

I really wish I didn't need multiplayer trophies for the Platinum

I've been kinda strapped for cash over the past few years so trophy hunting has become a way for me to get way more out of my old games. However, I don't like playing multiplayer so I don't have PS+ and can't do it even if I wanted to. Sadly, this means that I can't platinum half of my old games because they require multiplayer actions for at least 1 trophy.

I think there are some games that allow you to get the platinum just through single player stuff and use the multiplayer trophies as extras. I wish more games did that.

Okay, rant over. What do you guys think? Am I being silly?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...