anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

I will be moving across country at the end of this month. It might be awhile before I have reliable, fast internet. What recent single player, good games can I pick up to occupy that time?

Just a short list of single player games I have already tackled to help you narrow down the list.

MGS:5

Dark Souls series, Bloodborne

Anything by Naughty Dog except for the most recent Uncharted standalone.

Horizon:ZD

Persona 5

Tomb Raider 1-2

Witcher 3

Until Dawn

Alien Isolation

Most of the PS+ Free monthly games

What I'm looking for is something time consuming that I am not going to beat in 10 hours and then have nothing to play.

I'm also not looking for something that requires a ton of online play, or internet reliant games. I will have internet access, but I seriously doubt it will be good enough for online gaming.

I don't need couch co-op because I won't be playing with other people.

I hope this helps narrow it down.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...