anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

I wish i could gift my digitally purchased games to my friends.

I only ever purchase games digitally if a physical copy is not available. We share lots of games among friends once we are done with them. Wouldn't it be cool if I could gift a digitally purchased game to someone on my friends list? The game would completely disappear from my library as if I never owned it.

This of course would mean less revenue for Sony but maybe not since chances are my friends would have never purchased that game in the first place.

Maybe one day...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...