anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

If you preordered South Park: The Fractured But Whole on PSN last year before it got refunded due to the delay, you can download Stick of Truth without using the code that came with the physical copy.

Last year I preorderd South Park: TFBW from the PSN store to download Stick of Truth. Later we got a message asking us if we wanted to keep the preorder or have a refund due to the delay.

I took the refund, and lost access to Stick or Truth.

I bought TFBW this week on a physical copy instead, and I’m still able to download Stick of Truth without using the download code that came with.

(Code has been given away).



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...