anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

I’m not going to lose all my save files if I unplug my ps4... WRONG!!!

Yeah, I thought this never happened irl, or at least it’s not going to happen to me, right? Well, yesterday a technician from my isp was here, and he had to unplug my ps4, I was to anxious to ask him to wait until I got it out of rest mode and turned it off. Of course I lost all of my save files, which sucks, especially my D3 and fallout files. So much time and effort went into those. I learned my lesson, never unplug before turning off.

I decided to post here in case someone else thinks this shit doesn’t happen. I know I was kinda dumb to think this, especially since I know a bit about electronics, but what’s done is done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...