anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

In need of a friend

So basically like last month under the Playstation What's new section, there was a part that said "Meet new friends" and there was this one dude that's was like half black with a hilariously bad buzz cut and akward smile. Me and my friend thought the image was hilarious and laughed at it when we opened our ps4's but now they updated the section and I didn't screenshot the pic. Does anyone have a video where someone is on the home screen like 2-4 weeks ago or at least a screenshot? I freaking loved the pic so much and I don't want to see it go



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...