anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

In need of a Racing game, help...

My plan is to purchase a nice racing title for this weekend. Gran Turismo sparked the interest, but I don't know what game is right for me.

My favorite racing game of all time is Midnight Club, I wish there was a port or remaster. I've tried Need For Speed 2015 and didn't hate it. I just downloaded The Crew demo, it reminded me a little of Midnight Club. I don't think it was particularly a good demo however, they start you off in the mud with a Ford Raptor.

I'm less interested in Gran Turismo because I think it revolves too much around being a SIM for me. I wan't to cruise streets, build my garage, race when I want to, take police on chases when I want to.

What is the game for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...