anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

Inverted Horizontal Axis Common in PS4 Games?

I am a Nintendo Switch owner and will most likely be buying a ps4 pro this holiday season since my love for gaming has been recently restored. On the switch, I play all games with a inverted horizontal axis and all of my games have had this option (Splatoon, Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Mario + Rabbids) but was recently told by a friend that this isn't a common option and that I should break this bad habit. Is this true? Do most major PS4 games offer a similar option? To be clear, I invert the horizontal axis but not the vertical. Thanks for any responses and can't wait to get my pro hooked up to my new 4k tv!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...