anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

Is anyone else finding it very difficult to keep up with all the very good games being released on the PS4?

It's a nice problem to have but I think there'll be a few games in the very near future that will just pass me by. Cost and time being the main factors.

I finished Yakuza 0 last month and moved straight onto Persona 5. Granted they're two exceptionally long games but they're both so worth it. Before that I had Horizon, another epic and in between, I missed out on Fall-Out, Nier and The Last Guardian.

I could obviously buy them at any time but now we have South Park coming up with FIFA 18 in between and not to mention keeping the skills up for Rocket League at the same time.

I'm starting to feel like gaming is a battle I'm never going to win. I need to quit my job or something. Priorities.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...