anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Is it possible to use the PS camera as a mic, while also using those PS Gold (Wireless) headphones?

Hey, So I have that wireless headset (I think it's Playstation Gold? They're blue though..), I also have the Playstation Camera and I am wondering if there is a way to use both at the same time, I kind of like how I sound through my Camera audio and I like having the whole system play through my ears with the headset...

My issue is that when I turn one on in the Audio Devices settings (Input/Output) it turns off the other one.. Like that tells me that I can't use them both together and that I don't need to ask this question BUT I'm just hoping there is a setting that I can just click that'll allow it... Is there?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...