anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

Is the mic for the platinum headset just simply bad?

I bought the PS4 Platinum headsets for $160 at gamestop, I was thrilled and excited to try them out cause I thought it was gonna be an amazing premium product, and although the sound is really nice, the mic is absolutely terrible! I can't explain how bad these are, my voice comes through but just not as cleary as I would like it to be. I'm not sure if my headset is defective or something. The mic on my 70 dollar afterglow was so much better than this crap. Has anyone else had issues with this? The whole integrated concept seem interesting but it doesn't look very effecient for the sound quality of a mic. Aside from that I also sound muffled all the time, echoes occur, and its overly sensitive despite tuning the levels. I'm seriously regretting buying these at the moment. Do you think there's a way to add your own external mic to these? Y'know, without the original one picking up any sound?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...