anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Is there a fix yet for the CE-34878-0 Error on The Last of Us Remastered?

I recently snagged a PS4, and I'm totally loving the console. Bloodborne is one of the best games I've ever played, Ratchet and Clank is a blast, and I love the UI. However, LoU was one of the main draws for the console purchase, and I continue to run into this error every time I try to start a new game (I'm playing a physical copy, but I've seen that this problem persists on both physical and digital versions).

I've scoured the majority of the forums that have covered this topic within the past 3 years (absurd it's been happening for that long), and I've tried most of the recommended solutions (reinitializing, rebuild database, disconnect from internet).

Does anyone have an updated solution for this problem? I am SO eager to experience what I've heard is a masterpiece of modern gaming, and I'm incredibly frustrated that I can't even see the prologue. I live on a pretty tight budget, and I'm heartbroken that I can't seem to make this work, especially because I can't afford to repurchase. Any and all pointers would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...