anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Is there a way to clean out my PS4 without opening it up?

I’ve had my PS4 since release day, and I’m starting to have overheating issues. I get this issue particularly with graphically intensive games like Street Fighter V. Games like that also make my PS4’s fan run like a jet engine. I’m pretty sure it’s because there’s a lot of dust inside of it, since the area around it is pretty dusty and tends to accumulate dust rather quickly, no matter how much I clean it out. Of course, I could just open it up since the warranty’s been expired for years now, but I need a special screwdriver to open it up, and I don’t know where to get one. Is there a way to clean it out without opening it up?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...