anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Japanese Exclusives for PS4?

Hey everyone! I guess you could call this an x-post from /r/gamecollecting

I made a post yesterday about exclusive Japanese games for all consoles and now I want to get more specific and ask about PS4 games! I am here in Japan for the next week or so and I am going to have the opportunity to buy more games while I'm here. I've been looking around and I don't know what PS4 games are exclusive to the region. To be clear, I like fighting games and RPGs, but could anyone recommend me games that I can buy exclusively in Japan? Thank you ♥️



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...