anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Japanese PSN Account Stolen

Hello, everyone so recently I have been trying to access my Japanese PSN account but have failed to sign in. I have tried to reset the password several times, however I have not managed to receive the password reset email. I checked the spam, junk, and trash folders. My search has allowed me to deduce that my account has been hacked. I believe this happened because of one time my email got hacked. I checked most of my accounts and got all of them back but I failed to check this one. Not until now have I tried to access my account, so it worries me that i might not be able to get it back. I checked online and managed to find it, it looks the same way I left it. If anyone can help me out, I would be eternally grateful. Thank you in advanced.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...