anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Just bought Hitman Steelbook Edition

Hi just purchased my Hitman and i just want to ask a couple of things. Im living in the Philippines and my account is registered in Singapore because there's no Philippines in PSN which make my account R3 however the Hitman I bought is Region All. So I thought cool I can also play the 3 bonus dlc. But when i'm reading the DLC. It says here that Summer bonus mission and the Requiem Blood Pack is only available to legal U.S. resident with Sony Entertainment Network am I fuck with the DLC?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...