anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Letting PS+ expire - Anything permanently lost?

Hey all,

My PS+ is about to expire, but I don't do any online gaming or purchase much these days, so I'd like to wait for a good deal on a 1 year sub until I subscribe again.

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with letting a subscription expire, then renewing it later. I'm in Canada if it matters.

Am I only losing access to my free games + online play? I guess I get all my free games back when I re-sub? Will my PS Now still work? Anything else that I might want to know before letting it expire?

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...