anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Logging into my New Zealand PS4 with a new Irish PS4

Hey all,

My PS4 is in New Zealand residing in my brothers home while I am in Dublin for a year. I'm thinking about getting a PS4 from here and wanted to know if I can access my PS4 in New Zealand by just logging in with my credentials for my account? I know about the whole DLC thing etc that I would need to purchase any access DLC for my NZ games through the NZ account. I guess I just make two accounts on my Irish PS4? One for my NZ account and then a euro one if I am going to purchase any digital games here.

EDIT: One more question - where is the best deal for a new PS4 these days? Bundle or not...500G or 1TB...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...