anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Logitech g430 headset not working with PS4 Slim

Hi, so I recently bought a Logitech g430 headset and it doesn't work with my PS4 Slim. I tried plugging both cords into my controller, and plugging it into the USB port on the console, but nothing. I don't even get sound out of it. But I'm a bit confused because if I go to sound and devices the PS4 registers the name of the headset I'm using. I updated the firmware of the headset, and I have my sound audio set to all.

Not sure what to do at this point. I've seen a few YouTube videos of people using this headset and it works fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...