anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Looking for gaming organization tips / options

I am looking for furniture or other storage / display advice from fellow gamers.

This might not be the best place for this but also, i figured at least a few people here have experienced this issue as well. Hopefully, there are some good solutions.

It's the clutter from all of my gaming stuff, it's really starting to bother me. I have roommates so all of my TV is on my dresser and all of gaming stuff on a small ikea end table next to that. One day I will just buy a entertainment cabinet but for the time being that is not an option. I am looking for something vertical preferably. Anything any of you have used, i'd appreciate. I know this is probably a dumb post but whatever looking for ideas haha.

Have a good weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...