anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Looking for a good PS4 arcade racer, suggest something.

Hey there, haven't played any racing games on the PS4 yet.

I like arcade racing a lot more more than simulation, and I like city environments more than outdoors nature stuff.

I don't watch F1 so that doesn't interest me, and I also don't like futuristic racers like WipeOut.

I like being able to customize my car and also improve it as I go along.

I know there's a new NFS Payback coming out soon. I've been debating between The Crew, NFS, NFS Rivals.

Any other suggestions? Help appreciated. Thank you in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...