anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Me and my friends have been having fun with Paladins recently, and I'd like to recommend it to people who are uninformed

I tried the game in the Open Beta and really didn't like it, but I re-downloaded it a few days ago and its been heavily improved.

Basically, Paladins is a Free to Play Hero Shooter. If you've seen or played Overwatch, this is pretty similar. But before you call it a rip-off, please be aware of these differences between Paladins and Overwatch:

  • In Paladins, you can buy items in your base after you die. This is probably the biggest difference to Overwatch, because you can choose how to build your Hero.

  • In Paladins, you select a Hero at the beginning of each round, and you can't change Hero during that round.

  • There are mounts in Paladins, that allow you to leave your base very quickly.

  • In Paladins, you can adjust each Hero's equipment pieces individually, instead of selecting one whole skin. For example, you can wear Headpiece A and Body Piece B.

  • In Paladins, you can choose one of three game modes to queue for.

This game is really fun if you play it with friends. We've been having a blast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...