anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

MGSV is a surprisingly Solid game.

So, as some of you might know, MGSV is free for PS+ subscribers.

This came as a surprise to me considering most PS+ games are a bit...hollow, to say the least. They don't offer a lot and they're mostly either indie games or games that can be completed in a short time. (See: Not a Hero, Hue)

That was, until now. MGSV for free? Sony stepped their game completely here, and I applause them for it.

So, how good is MGSV? Awesome. The gameplay is so diverse and fun I'm super impressed. The FOX ENGINE looks awesome and the game rarely dropped below 60FPS. That being said, my PS4 gets a bit loud sometimes playing it, but not as loud as with Fortnite or inFamous: SS.

The story makes no bloody sense but the community is aware the timeline is a bit of a mess. If you're dipping your feet for the first time with the franchise like I did, consider watching a recap.

It also has some strangely hilarious dialogue and scenes for a game like this where you murder people, strangle them, or extract them with a parachute to a ship in the middle of nowhere.

You can also hook up a puppy to a parachute and send it to the Mother Base.

10/10 game.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...