anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Monster Hunter World beta will be from Dec 9-12.

will include three different quests that can be played either co-operatively online or solo. Two of these quests unfold on the game's Great Forest map, where Hunters can take on the Great Jagras - described as "a scavenger capable of swallowing other monsters whole", or the "fiery and territorial" Anjanath. The third beta quest shifts the action to the desert-like Wildspire Waste, where an armoured Barroth awaits.

It seems like PS Plus is required as well. Will add more details as they come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...