anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Mouse non responsive on PS4

So I'm not sure which community to put this in however I hope y'all can help I'm having a problem trying to connect my mouse to my PlayStation 4, I have my keyboard connected and I have no problem with that but when I connect my Mouse it shows that it's connected but I have no movement. At first I thought it was my corsair vengeance M 65 gaming mouse because I have read articles saying that he too advanced mouses are not compatible. So I then tested a logitech gaming mouse which still did not work plus a basic Office mouse from Microsoft and an office mouse made by Dell and none of them worked. The way I am testing this is by going to the web browser. Is this the way to test it? Is there a setting that I need to change? I have read a lot of articles very similar to this problem but seems to have no solution. Also something to note is when I plugged in my corsair mouse I tested that in the game fortnite because I've seen videos of fortnite being compatible with mouse and keyboard. Please help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...