anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Must play games on PSNOW?

Hey everyone! I recently played Infamous SS after it was made free for PS+ players and really liked it. So much in fact I went ahead and subbed for a while to PSNOW despite being ridiculously expensive so I can play the first two.

I never had a PS3, so I'm asking which games are kinda must plays on PSNOW? I had a 360 so all the multi platform games I've already played (mostly) and I have Uncharted trilogy and TLOU remastered on PS4 already. But besides that I'm looking for suggestions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...