anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

My Dual Shock 4 stopped working out of nowhere. What's wrong with it, do I need to buy a new one?

While I was using my PS4 to stream a movie on Amazon Video, my Dual Shock 4 controller stopped responding completely. None of the buttons would do anything anymore. I've tried many things like plugging it in, resarting the PS4, and using a paper clip to push the tiny reset button on the back of the controller. The most that I can get out of it is a single flash of Yellow light (what does that mean?).

It's the only controller I have for my PS4, which means that I can't use my PS4 right now. Does anyone have an idea what's going on? Do I need to drop another $50 on a new one?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...