anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

My PS4 downloads seems to always reset...

I've downloaded Hitman last last week, and when I download it, it's already in 18gb but when I turned it off and start it on again . It happened to me again with the Witcher 3 I'm already at 17gb but when I restart it resets to 13gb. What is wrong with my ps4? Hitman was the first game with this kind of problem to me, plus, the downloading is so awfully slow than it used to then, and I finished downloading Hitman because I didn't turn it off, I just let it download for a straight 20 hours. I don't want to do it again because it might take me 30 hours straight not turning my console off and might hurt my PS4... What do you think is happening? Please help me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...