anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

My PS4 is acting weird

I've had my PS4 since the launch in November 2013. For the past month or so, I haven't really used my PS4 since I bought a gaming PC. However I have booted up my PS4 frequently.

Now, when I boot my PS4 up, like every time I get "Checking the system storage status.. Do not turn off the PS4" then I get an error CANNOT START THE PS4 please plugin DS4 and connect an usb device with firmware 5.0 atleast. Then, my PS4 restarts and works as normally? Why does it do this?

And now I am downloading System Software Versino 5.01 and it doesn't download at all. It says 721kb, then 263kb/374,7 MB of downloaded. It isn't downloading at all. Some download numbers if it showing but the download process itself isn't progressing anywhere??

Is my PS4 about to get broken, is it my Seagate SSHD or is it something else?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...