anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

My ps4 keeps shutting off, what should I do?

I've had my ps4 since slightly after launch, and after a a few months I started having a problem where the console would randomly turn off and start clicking. I usually just blast the shit out of it with some compressed air and make sure all the cables are plugged in all the way, and that usually works for a while, as I generally would only get a random power down every other month or so. But recently, my ps4 has been shutting off multiple times a day, and no amount of compressed air or messing with the cables seems to do anything to fix it. Has anyone had similar issues? And if so, do you know any good fixes, or should I just take my chances with Sony support to see if they can repair it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...