anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

New to PlayStation & PS4 - Need Suggestions

Hello,

To make this short and quick, I'm a Xbox/PC/Nintendo person, I know basically nothing of Sony/PlayStation when it comes to the consoles. My long term lady friend use to play Crash Bandicoot way back in the day on PS1 and has gotten herself a PS4 for the remastered/new one. I've got her birthday and Christmas coming up. What are some must haves for peripherals and good Co-Op games? She's a COD person so she's already acquired the Infinite Warfare bundle (yay MWR) and we have most of the others already on Xbox. On the other consoles we've enjoyed mainly platformers. Are there are any good ones for PS4? Also, with Xbox the 12 month subscription usually goes on a pretty good sale during BlackFriday, is it the same for the PS4 version? She's not much of a single player campaign/open world style person although she did enjoy the Tomb Raider that came out a few years ago so I'm thinking of picking the newest one up for her. Any other exclusives that play somewhat similar (I've never played it)?

Bit of a side question, is the online splitscreen for MWR good or is it bad like BO3?

Thank you all for everything you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...