anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

No signal when connecting PS4 through a splitter

Hey guys,

I have a little problem. I just ordered this splitter earlier this week.

Unfortunately though I get no signal when connecting my PS4 through it. I have 3 different sources going in (PS4, Xbox 360, and retro consoles through a Scart to HDMI adapter). All of them work but the PS4.

If I connect the PS4 directly to either output it works just fine. Now here is the funny thing: If I connect the PS4 to the Scart to HDMI adapter (which has both an Scart or HDMI input) and connect the adapter to the switch it works fine as well (I hope I described that somewhat clear). This leads me to believe there might be something with the video output thats giving me trouble.

I am really out of ideas now. The following things I tried already:

  • Changing input ports on the switch
  • Changing HDMI cables
  • Turning on/off HDCP
  • Trying all video resolution settings
  • Restarting the PS4 (who knows it could have helped)

I just can't seem to get it working and I have no idea why.
Does anybody know what else the problem could be? All help is much appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...