anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2017

NP-34993-8 error after trying to restore my license help?

I need some help with the NP-34993-8 error im getting.

I got the life is strange ep2 from the psn store yesterday and for some reason it would not start to download. I tired to restore my license thinking that mite fix the problem but now instead my ps4 gives me the NP-34993-8 error and now its only showing 3 games in purchased when i had over 300.

Everything shows up on the psn website fine and i can tell it to download games from there but when I do they show up as unknown file in the downloads. also im not game sharing as most things I have seen online says causes this problem.

has anyone had this problem and is there anyway to fix it without re downloading everything as Australia internet sucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...