anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Physical disc to digital download question

This may be a dumb question. Please have mercy if so. I’m relatively new to purchasing games digitally.

I redboxed Destiny 2 for a day or two just to see if I would like it. Obviously, the game is still installed on my system even though I returned the disc. I bought the game digitally from PSN today.

My only question is- do I need to redownload the entire game file from PSN when I get home, or does it do something in the background with licensing that will allow me to keep the existing files? I know I won’t lose progress, I just don’t want to come home from work and have to wait over an hour for it to download again.

TIA



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...