anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Please Help *PS4 PRO 4K FAULT*

I've recently bought a PS4 Pro from Very.co.uk and I'm having all sorts of faults/connection issues happening.

I purchased my LG 4K TV Last year. Here is the model: http://ift.tt/2yRFusk

Deepcolor 2160p 60hz is enabled, latest firmware on TV and PS4.

Issue #1 Turning on the PS4 Pro there is no connection/ the screen completely turns static blinking on and off with green and pink colors at times.

(This is resolved by turning the tv off and back on again via the remote)

Issue #2

When the tv is turned on the PS4 image completely shakes but does not affect the LG overlay.

The fault can be seen here: http://ift.tt/2i9vAdH

(Again this is resolved by turning the tv off and back on again via the remote)

Everything else works perfectly on the TV, just seems to be the PS4 Pro.

Any advice to resolve the issues? Many thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...