anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Polyphony.. If you see this.. DITCH lobbies in exchange for regular matchmaking ASAP or GT sport will die in 2 weeks tops!

No joke, 90%% of the time I am just sitting in a full lobby waiting, waiting and waiting for the host to start the match and 2 or 3 of us typing "Start match!"

Why in the blue hell Polyphony decided to go with a lobby type system from the mid 2000s is beyond idiotic. It really ruins the whole game.

Mark my words, online community of this game will die in a week if they don't fix this!

Or, AT LEAST make it where the race starts automatically once everyone ready up. Totally unacceptable!

This isn't 2006 anymore, it's all about quick matchmaking. Whoever made this decision needs to get out of the gaming business



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...