anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

problems with servers connection

hey. this happens to me only on Fifa 18 (since it's the only game i play), which is throw me off games modes for no clear reason, and my internet is perfectly fine. for example, i go on the market on ultimate team, buy a player and when i send him to the my club, then the fifa 18 logo will appear loading the game and throw me off ultimate team, then i go right back to ultimate team and its fine until the next time, which is very very frustrating cause that thing happens every 3-4 minutes and can happen at any situation (go to play a single match, enter the market, collect items from packs, etc...) except in game cause then it will just kick me from the game and will register as a lose. i tried opening ports (as their live chat advisor told me) and it didnt help at all. someone got a solution for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...