anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

PS4 BLOD.what next? (advice)

i donno why it happened but it did.and now my ps4 is dead.its the ps4 before the slim model(just mentioning)

i tried a few fixes but none of them worked.

I got it from amazon in jan 2016 so im out of warrenty

could someone explain what options i have??

will contacting sony and telling about this issue give me a discount while buying new one ??

i know there will be a blackfriday sale..should i wait till then and buy a ps4 pro directly ??

PS: any advice on which to go for next is appreciated.I did ask around if this could be fixed but they wanted me to pay atleast 100$ without any guarantee that this would be fixed and not happen again.so decided i need a new one



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...