anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

PS4 Co-Op Campaigns Online

As title says, I'm looking for some co-op campaigns online for two players or more.

I already have Borderlands, Diablo III, Dead Island (ps: what a shitty remaster), Fornite (fck fornite, fck epic games), Alienation and Killing Floor 2, so.

I already thought about Destiny and/or Trine and we don't know if we should buy them.

PS: I like the souls saga and bloodborne but my friend don't. Also I don't like PVP or PVE with no story games a lot, so don't recommend them.

I'm waiting for your recommendations, thank you in advance <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...