anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

PS4 controller will not connect to PlayStation

Hoping the good people of Reddit might be able to help me out here.

Fired up my PS4 for the first time in months this afternoon, and for some reason the controller will not connect with the system no matter what I try.

I've used up all my google-fu and now this is my last resort.

The controller is slowly pulsing orange when it is connected via USB, but will not do anything beyond that. I have tried resetting the controller as well as starting up the system in safe mode, but nothing seems to be working.

So is there any other way to get it to connect? Or am I up for a new controller?

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...