anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

PS4 disc won't come out when Error Code CE-34878-10 pops up.

I'm trying to play TLOU but jesus, it doesn't want to read it. It's clean, but everytime I insert it (no pun intended... just bad English) this error will appear. I googled it and yeah, it's just because it's supposed to be dirty or something and the disc reader can't launch it.

But even worse now, when I get this error code, I've got to eject the disc through the PS4, but here's the thing, it will get stuck in there. I have to restart the PS4 and eject the disc manually through the console itself (this touch button).



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...