anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

PS4 Internet Suddenly Not Working

So I had the original PS4 for years with no issues via Ethernet cable connection. I got the PS4 Pro Destiny 2 bundle and it's been working fine since launch including last night. This morning I boot up my PS4 and it can't obtain the IP Address.

I entered the ip address, subnet, default, and dns manually so it now connects except it's extremely slow even with 100+ mb/s download. Like so slow it takes minutes to load the friends list and that's without profile pictures and can't even connect to destiny online. Kinda dumbfounded here



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...