anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

PS4 keeps showing "Unrecognized Disc"

So this happened just now. I just updated to version 5.01. Then all of a sudden all the discs I insert keep showing: "Unrecognized Disc". All it does is the disc is spinning around then it stops then it shows that message. Take note, I was using it just yesterday before updating, and all my games were working fine. Is this an update issue? I hope it's not hardware because literally 5mins before I updated, the disc was in the system and the ps4 could recognize the disc. *EDIT: So the issue has been resolved lol. I ejected the disc, then I put it in rest mode. After turning it on again, it worked looool



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...