anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

PS4 losing connection once any app is open

Has anyone ever experienced a PS4 becoming non-responsive once an app is open? PS4 works completely fine in the home menu and let's me open an application or game from the menu, however once I get into the game/app the control becomes completely unresponsive, the only thing that is responsive is the home button. I've even tried to connect a different controller which has been unsuccessful, even when wired because of this I don't believe it's a WiFi issue.

Any help, suggestions or advice would be appreciated greatly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...