anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

PS4 Pro 80fps Monitor help? Confused about refresh rate (60+hz)

On the game I am playing with boost mode the fps is 80fps and not locked at 60fps like on the standard ps4.

Am I at an advantage or a disadvantage to use a 60hz monitor like I have right now? What is the relation to hz and frames per second with a PS4 Pro?

If I got a 120hz monitor would I experience frame tearing or any disadvantages or would I be at a advantage as it can display more frames in a second? (is that right?!)

Thanks for helping me out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...