anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

PS4 Pro not 1080p even though my settings are all properly adjusted.

So I have a pro that is connected to a 24" inch 1080p TV and when the pro is in use, the screen is clearly pixelated and definitely not 1080p, all the settings have been adjusted like the screen area, the resolution, hdcp settings, rgb settings, even all the settings for the tv have been adjusted. I had the tv plugged into an Xbox One earlier that day and it was clearly 1080p. I also plugged the ps4 into an older monitor that only has 720p and it looks better than the 1080p tv. Anyone have a clue why I could be having this problem?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...