anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Ps4 pro won't recognize camera

Hey everyone I'm trying to play some vr after buying a ton of games and it's just not recognizing my camera. Idk when this exactly happened, but I did play vr a little over a month ago with no problems. I've tried reconnecting everything including the breakout box and restarted everything multiple times.

I've narrowed it down to the port, I forgot that I had another Ps4 camera, the original one, that is absolutely in perfect condition that was barely ever used and that did not work as well. So am I completely boned here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...