anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

PS4 Won't Detect Gold Wireless Headset, Please Help

Hey guys. So I didn't play my PS4 last night, and tonight I decided to play some Siege with some friends. But my Gold Wireless headset would not connect. The blue lights would flash and then the headset would give a 'beep' followed by a stable blue light, indicating that it had connected. But all audio output still comes from the TV. I tried checking devices in settings and connecting using the headset companion app, but the app only says 'connect wireless usb connector into PS4'. It's like the PS4 won't detect the headset or the usb connector, even though the usb connector has a stable blue light. I pressed some volume buttons on the headset, and it makes normal beeping voices but no game sound comes out. All sound comes out of the TV. I tried resetting the headphones via the app as well as physically resetting the usb connector via the external reset button and holding the VSS and mute button, but both didn't work. I rebuilt my PS4's database, and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated guys. I'm desperate for help, everything worked fine the other day when I last played.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...