anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

PSN language change to Spain by himself.

Hello everyone, I recently changed an address in my user to a different address in the US, I noticed that the online store changed its language to Spanish instead of English. I tried to make another address and still had Spanish, I opened since 2 more users at different addresses in the US and still the Spanish language. What I do is really frustrating, I bought a new game and I want to take advantage of his digital code and it does not allow me since he thinks it is in another area. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it? I searched the entire network and could not find a solution to that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...